Dear IMX Family,
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a great deal of concern and has had a significant impact in our communities. The IMX staff is doing our part to minimize the spread of this virus and is taking all precautionary measures to make sure that our customers remain in a safe and secure environment.
We would like to share some information and tips about the new Coronavirus. The virus may not show signs of infection for many days. How can you know about the infection? Experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, it proves there is no problem with the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Doctors recommend that everyone should ensure your mouth and throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs which is very dangerous.
Please send and share this with family and friends, stay safe!
- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
- Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a high temperature.
- Sneeze in your sleeves not in your hands.
- If you touched metal surfaces, wash your hands as soon as possible with a bacterial soap for 20 seconds.
- The virus can survive on fabric for 6-12 hours, but normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- Can't emphasis enough - drink plenty of water!
- It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3-4 days.
- The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5-6 days further.
- With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. It's imperative to seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS! BE SAFE. BE HEALTHY.
Disclaimer: The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.